PROFESSIONAL DRY CLEANING
Here at Mountaineer Cleaners, we strive to create a positive relationship with our customers by offering high quality services at a competitive price. Our superior dry cleaning services are available for a wide range of customers. No matter how large or small your order, we get it done right the first time. Our attention to detail, customer service, and quality work is what sets us apart from the competition.
Our 24 hour service means that you are never pressed for time to drop your clothes off before closing time. We are open from 7a.m. to 7 p.m. every day, but customers using our express bag service can drop off their clothes in a specified area after normal closing time, with the option to pick up their clothes the next day. If you don’t have the time to come by the store, then we can come to you! Mountaineer Cleaners offers you a FREE pickup and delivery service.
Each item passes through at least six stages before final examination. By using experienced staff at every stage, we accomplish the best possible results with each and every article you bring to us. We specialize in cleaning garments that many other cleaners cannot handle. The category and age of any stain, joined with the color and material of the fabric generally decides the outcome. Dyes in some fabrics are more soluble than the stain, which means removing the stain will also remove the dye, causing fading. At Mountaineer Cleaners, stains are removed by hand prior to dry cleaning. Unless we have discussed the “owners risk policy” we will remove stains to the best of our ability without damaging the clothing.
Our professional dry cleaning process has six steps:
• Detailing: We prepare clothing for cleaning (button or ornamental protection or removal, evaluating for serviceability and more)
• Stain Removal: Our experienced staff uses both soaking and individual stain removal techniques in order to remove stains before the cleaning process.
• Cleaning: We use dry cleaning, wet cleaning and hand cleaning procedures using extensive classification and only the highest quality of solvents.
• Hand Finishing: Our Employees individually finish your garment to any requirements you have given us.
• Minor Repairs: We fix loose hems, open seams, loose buttons, missing buttons, etc…
• Inspection: Each garment that comes through our dry cleaning process is formally inspected in order to provide the highest quality work to our customers.
At Mountaineer Cleaners, we deal with all areas of fabric care. Information on your clothing is crucial to ensuring that you get the quality service that you deserve. Please try to make time to discuss your needs when you visit us at any of our locations.
Our other services include:
- Wash, Dry, and Fold
- Dress Shirt service
- Suit cleaning and pressing
- Wedding Dress cleaning
- Stain Removal
- Stain Repellant
- Non-bleach Whitening
For more information on our Professional Dry Cleaning and other services, call:
Boone: 828-386-1886 | West Jefferson: 336-246-9379